Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Texas

Last week we had a whirlwind trip to Texas and a jaunt to Oklahoma to see both of the Grandma Greats. It was good but also packed and went so fast.
While in Arlington at my aunt and Uncle's we were able to spend some nice mornings by the pool. Ashlyn went swimming for the first time, I think she had fun. We also got to go to the Rangers ballgame. Jim got a suite for everyone. That was fun, I haven't ever been to a game in a suite! Our trip to OK was very short but sweet. we got to ride up with Drew's parnets and spent the night and his grandmother's house. It was very quick but good to see her and Uncle Kent and Michelle. Here are a couple of fun pics from the trip I will post some more when I get them off of other people's cameras like pics with the GG's.

At the ballgame!




No comments: