Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Catching Up

Oops! I guess it has been a little while since I posted on here. Since we have a new little girl all are pictures have her in them so we will just do a little photo tour of the last month and a half to catch up with what has been happening.



Ashlyn took her first plane ride to go see her Grandmommy and Papa Sullivan in TX.


In March she got to have a party with daddy in the Crowne Plaza while I went to the Phantom of the Opera with my mom and sister for their birthday.





Later in March she took her first camping trip to Moab. It was fun going to Arches and camping in the desert.



Early April we got to take a trip down to Colorado Springs where she got to hang out and meet all our friends there!






And then, yes, we celebrated Easter dress and all! What a fun day!





"Does this diaper make my butt look big?"

No comments: