Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Smiles and Football!

Wow! I can't believe that Ashlyn is already a month old. It has been a hard month for me. I didn't expect the recovery to take so long. It has been hard to not be able to do anything cause I am still so uncomfortable. I just want to go for a run!! However, the last week has been sooo much better. I feel like I woke up one morning a couple days ago and everything was better. Ashlyn is sleeping better and we have figured out our routine, while not 100% I am feeling much better, physically and emotionally. I even was able to clean the house the other day!
Motherhood is such an adjustment and while hard it has been so fun. Ashlyn is always changing and she is just so adorable. It is amazing how much you can love this little tiny person even when you are mad and exhausted.

Here are some of the latest pics!



Here is Ashlyn all dressed and ready for the Super Bowl. Oh wait...the broncos didn't play? Oh yeah, they pulled off the amazing feat of losing a 3 game lead and didn't even make it to the playoffs, which is why Ashlyn hadn't had a chance to wear this yet. So, we rooted hard for the Cardinals but at heart we are still Broncos fans.


This is momentous!! Ashlyn started smiling 2 days ago. I love it!! I caught one on camera this morning. Of course it is much cuter in person...


2 comments:

Susan Kaye said...

She's perfect! I'm glad you are feeling better. You'll be up to your old shenanigans in no time.

Jamie said...

Wow, isn't it crazy how fast they grow and change! Ashlyn is just so cute!! Justin likes the Broncos outfit :) Keep hanging in there, it does get easier/better!! So far my favorite age is 1, Joel makes me laugh so hard every day, it's fun! Our address is: 2620 Blue Sky St SW Albuquerque, NM 87121 We love keeping up with you through the blog!