Saturday, April 22, 2006

Fun times...

It is a beautiful day. Some great people are getting married today and I get to join the fun!

I have decided to go and take my Wilderness EMT through NOLS. I will be going to Lander, Wyoming for most of June. This should be really good. I think it will be very valuable with all of the things that we do even with Advance but also when we go to crazy places in other countries. I am excited but I know that it will be an intense month.

Drew is doing really well. I got an email from him yesterday. He switched jobs. Rather than doing prisoner detention he is now on a Military Transition Team working with the people to train up the Iraqi police. I think this is really a good change for him that he feels is much more valuable and strategic. Keep praying for him and me... I miss him alot!!

No comments: