Thursday, February 02, 2006

Doing well

Things seem to have been a little crazy lately. Not too bad, just a little. I have now more thouroughly defined my role with USIMG. My new title there is the Mobilization and Recruiting Project Manager. Basically I am just going to be in charge of a lot of the small yet strategic projects for recruiting with the Navs. Right now I am working on recruiting for the next class of Advance. I think it will be good.
Things in the bookstore are going really well and our Reliv business is also getting going. I went to a Reliv conference last weekend and it was so amazing! I was so encouraged in the way that the Lord is using this company and met some great people.

Drew is doing well, I just talked to him. He is on light duty right now because his back has been giving him a little trouble so that is a good prayer request.

I feel like I really don't have a lot to say and that is why it has taken me so long ot post in the first place. But anyway, things are great!!

No comments: